| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mayumba in November is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in November is fairly wet. A substantial 335.9mm (13.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Mayumba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mayumba, Gabon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mayumba:
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 704.7 kms (437.9 miles) N
- Bitam, Gabon - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) N
- Mkambo, Gabon - 613.3 kms (381.1 miles) NE
- Mitzic, Gabon - 477.2 kms (296.6 miles) NNE
- Makokou, Gabon - 506.8 kms (314.9 miles) NNE
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 672.1 kms (417.6 miles) NE
- Lastourville, Gabon - 367.8 kms (228.5 miles) NE
- Moanda, Gabon - 363.4 kms (225.8 miles) NE
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 379.9 kms (236 miles) ENE
- Mouila, Gabon - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) NNE
- Tchiban, Gabon - 75 kms (46.6 miles) NNE
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) ESE
- Luanda, Angola - 668.2 kms (415.2 miles) SSE